PTO News and Events
Next General PTO Meeting:
There are no more meetings for the 2021-2022 school year. Have a great summer!
Next PTO Board Meeting:
Monday June 6, 2022 6pm
Fun Fridays Fundraiser: Pittsburgh Proud!
Friday May 27, 2022, during school hours
Wear the colors of your favorite local sports team, or anything very Pittsburgh - bridges! Pierogies! Steel! - to show your local pride. Students bring $1 to their homeroom to participate. The homeroom that contributes the most gets to pick a prize from the Falcon Cart. All $ raised supports the PTO!
Board Elections Results
Please welcome the board officers for the 2022-2023 School Year:
Nereida Polanco-Rosario, President
Erika Romanowski, Vice President
Maria Mangano, Secretary
Lisa Turner, Treasurer
Sign up for emails here.
Subscribe to our Google Calendar by using this URL.
Read minutes from our General PTO Meetings for the 2021-2022 school year here.
Read more about the PTO and current board members here.
What does the PTO do?
The PTO (Parent-Teacher Organization) enriches your child’s school experience by:
● Sponsoring field trips, class and school events, and incentives
● Supporting school events and classes with the help of Parent Volunteers
● Sponsoring Teacher Appreciation Week
● Sponsoring kindergarten parent welcome
● Sponsoring field day
Ways you can help the PTO
Parent efforts are VITAL to keeping the PTO going. You can:
● Sign up to be on our email list to know about PTO meetings, school news, and events
● Sign up to be on the volunteer email list to help with events and fundraising efforts
● Sign up to be a Homeroom Parent
● Participate in fundraisers (These are critical for continuing to have field trips and events!)
● Join Amazon Smile for Phillips
● Scan Box Tops using the Box Tops App
● Join the PTO Board! (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
● Follow us on Facebook (@PittsburghPhillipsPTO) or our website (https://www.pittsburghphillips.com/pto)